Friday, January 30, 2009

Lubna's Birthday Party

Birthday Girl
First: Birthday at school

Lubna is one of my best friend in the school and she's in Year 10. She comes from Malawi. Officially, she turned 15th last Tuesday, the 23rd of January. That morning, during break time in school, we ( Henna, Luciana, Asena, Anna, Sweta, and Me! ) held a small surprised birthday party for her on the roof~ Henna got her this delicious chocolate cake that her mom made. Besides that, all of us also bought her a necklace, a pair of earrings, and a key chain with her name on it. She was shocked! Thank goodness she likes the things! I was really afraid that she might not like it as I was the one who bought it. She then gave each one of us a hugged. She expressed her gratitude to everyone. She cut the cake and made her wish. We then enjoyed our self the rest of the break.
Second: Birthday at TGI Friday's
Last night, I went to Lubna's Birthday Party at TGI Friday's. I went together with Luciana, Sweta and Henna as they didn't have any rides to go with. Besides, they houses just near to my house, so I don't see why not! We actually arrived at the party an hour and 20 minutes late as we stucked in SANDWICH! We supposed to be arriving at the venue at 6 p.m. However, as I got my piono lesson right after school, and I arrived home quite late ( 5.45 p.m, because my driver had to pick my father first ) I called Lubna at 5.30 p.m to tell her that I'll probably be arriving around 6.15 p.m to 6.30 p.m, as I had to have sometime to change and pray first. Unfortunately, I left my house AT 6.20 p.m and I had to wait for Sweta first at Luciana's house. Then, we had to pick Henna on the way. We stucked at least in three traffics. Needless to say, it was Thursday night and many people were going out ( not to mention people were going home from work too! ) to have fun and dinner~ Sigh, no point of blaming them though. I had headache in the car as I was really hungry at the time.

Anyway, we still arrived safely there. When I got to the tables ( where everyone else were sitting and eating appetizers ) they just about to get ready to order the food. I took my place beside Henna. Then, came Lubna's little sister, Raheela and Henna and I chatted with her. A few minutes later, the food came. For me, I had Mushroom cheese burger and Chocolate Milk Shake. Emmm... Nyam..Nyam! After we had finish our food, we ( Oh, but not me!!! ) especially Omneya, Lora, Ezz, Montaz and those guys were dancing. Guess what? Not on the floor but on the chairs!!! Most of the people who were eating there, just gave a stared at them. You know what? Ziyaad came to us and said that Lubna's mother told him that she can teach them how to dance. Hahaha, she just insulting ( not really, it was just a joke ) those guys! They just danced for about 15 minutes because Lubna's cake came. The TGI Friday's crew sang this song ( I didn't really know what song it was, but I'm pretty sure its something to do with birthday... ) while one of them had the delicious-looking cake on his hand. He then put the cake on table, and we sang Happy Birthday to Lubna ( Not to forget, in arabic too !!! Sanah Helwa ya ghani..... ). She cut the cake and made her wish ( again! ). The waiter then helped her to distribute the cake to everyone of us. Later on, we were just eating and talking.
We were eating our food
Through all the time of the party, we just kept snapping pictures ( Me too~ I love to take pictures and sometime in my hand phone there was up to 3,000 pictures! ). By the way, on the same night, there were four birthday party at the same place. Two upstairs and two downstairs. TGI was crazy! There was so many people and the music was very loud! On top of that, we were sitting beside the speaker! My ears were really hurt! I wonder how on earth those guys could survive with that such loud noise~ ). We said goodbye to each other and headed back home. To be honest, I was really enjoying myself last night. Last but not least, Happy Birthday again to Lubna. May Allah cherish up her life with Barakah and Rahmah.
Here is some pictures of us at the party ( Sorry, the pictures are not that clear because they kept moving )
From left: Raheela was sitting on her sister Lubna; Anna, Sweta


And again: Raheela, Lubna and Anna


Some Year 10 boys at the party

US!!!


Me and Henna

Anna, Lubna and me~

Me and Lubna

Lubna's Birthday cake

We were singing 'Happy Birthday' to Lubna

Lubna is cutting her cake

Me and Luciana

Me and Henna ( Again! )

No comments: