Sunday, January 11, 2009

Its over!

Well, my exams was finally, officially finished. The one week of pure agony its now over! I had my Arabic continuous writing for the last paper. Woohoo! Its finished... Its finished... Owwoooooo... Hold on young lady~ The results will be coming out soon. Uwww, the results... Owh, I feel scared. I scared that I will get bad marks. I can feel that I will get mostly C's for my results. Huh~ We'll see tomorrow.

Anyway, as I don't have anything to do tonight, I want to do some rearrangment in my bedroom. Right now, my room is erm... o.k... but its not organised. On top of that, since I had my exams, my books are stacking all over the place! Owh, you don't want to see that. I don't have time to put them back properly as I was too busy studying (because I didn't study during the christmas holiday which I supposed to! )

I planned to put my book shelfs near to me so I can reach the books easily while I'm studying ( all of this because I planned to be a VERY systematic students >>> my NEW special programme towards my IGCSE exams <<< Whoa... sounds very ambitious eh? )

Well, I'll better get moving now. I want it to be finished by 10 o'clock though, because I have to get up by 6 the next morning.

2 comments:

Nur Syuhada said...

congrats yehhh:)
ohh,ur exams are finally over while mine,is not starting yet.
are you sure, you were reading the books,bcause "books are stacking all over the place" :))

you are messing the place lahh.


neh msti kes study hard.

Ayesha Ariffin said...

what I meant was,that I was reading the book BEFORE. Pastu, biasalah waktu exam aysha main letak buku merata2 jer, bersepalah kat atas meja tu.