Monday, January 26, 2009

Birthday Bash~

Here is a cake from me to you!

Hey guys! Here I just would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to all my friends and family who celebrates their birthdays in January. Last but not least, to all the readers who coincidentally drop by and so kind to read my blog and if seems to be your birthday, Happy Birthday from me to you too! I hope all of you who who were born in January have a very wonderful years ahead.

1. Papa... 3rd of January
2. Nurul Jannah ( My younger sister )... 13th of January
3. Shakira Alnur ( My youngest sister )... 15th of January
4. Tok Halimah ( My Grandma )... 17th of January
5. Siti Sarah ( My beloved cousin )... 19th of January
6. Kak Fazat... 23rd of January
7. Ms.Heba ( My piano teacher )... 23rd of January
8. Anis Asila ( My best friend )... 25th of January
9. Lubna Tarmohamed... 27th of January
10. Afiqah... 29th of January

2 comments:

Nur Syuhada said...

and anis asila bt. kamari.
january 25th. 1992

PS:mine may 28th.haha.remember the date okehhh:))

Ayesha Ariffin said...

Hey Shyd!! I will never 4get ur birthday~! Anyway, thanx for dropping by<<