Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Story of my life>>>

Today, my father went to Cairo to attend a meeting and do some works over there. Since my mom is now in Malaysia, and there is no adult apart from my father himself, he came back from Cairo the same day ( he just came back about 2 hours ago ). Papa cooked Chicken curry last night for our lunch today as Uncle Hisham cannot take the food from Ustazah Aini because he had to send my father. He put the curry on the stove so that after I had came back from school, I can just lit on the fire and heat it up.

After we had our delicious lunch, Rifqa switched on the computer and realised that my mom was online. We YMed with her. I saw her via the web cam that she was on the bed and ready to go to sleep. It was nearly 11 p.m in Malaysia that time. She told me that she is now in a diet and has lost 5 kilos already. Wow! My mom is pretty amazing~ She is now 66 kilos and determined to loss until at least 60 kilos. She then said that she try to achieve that target by the time she will be flying back to Egypt to visit us here. I bet that my mom will be look so gorgeous and not to mention THIN!

I then told her that papa went to Cairo and will be back in 3 hours ( that time ). She answered me back by saying that she knew it already this morning when she was SMSed with my papa. She then said, "That's why I YM with you guys. Just to make sure there is adult presence although only through YM,". Later on, I said good night to her. She has to go to work tomorrow and it was late for her already.

After that, I performed my pray and straight away do my homework. I got Biology and English Language homework. However, I only did Biology as it took me almost 2 hours to finish it. And as for English, I will do it tomorrow during my one hour of study period ( thank goodness I have study period ).

2 comments:

RozIlah Kamarudin said...

Kakak,

OOOOI!
Mama told u not to tell papa abt my diet and yet u wrote in ur blog and told the world!!!!

hmmmmm

now, looks like i really do have to achieve my goals.. kalau tak malu tak jadik..

Ayesha Ariffin said...

Oops! Sorry~ Lalalala...