Saturday, August 27, 2011

It's been 2 years!

A lot of things had happen since my last post. A LOT! So many things going on, until I was totally forgot about my tiny little world here...(urm, maybe plus a bit of laziness! haha!!) . It's quite funny and I think it's a bit ridiculous when I read all my old posts back... Now, I'm more matured, and I will write accordingly (am I??) well, as you can see, my previous entries was about my life during my final year in high school. Now, I AM A PROUD FIRST YEAR MEDICAL STUDENT! I cannot believe this, THIS IS actually coming true...wow! time flies sooooo fast... starting from tomorrow, I will try to write all that actually happened for the past 2 years...of course I'm not going to actually write it all, but just the unforgettable, importants ones... and I'm also be writing my journey here as a medical student...It's kinda my little journal which one day when I look back I can remember my struggle years to become a doctor!

Salam sayang!
ayesha ariffin

No comments: